Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas Sick? Noooooooooo!

I have had the ill fortune to be sick for every Christmas for the last 10 years. I thought I had been through my hoilday illness right after thanksgiving, But no I have developed a monster cold. Well it is what it is.

I have been thinking and hearing alot about how people think of Christmas. Some think of Santa and presents, others think about the birth of Christ. Now during this time quite a few people see Jesus as a baby, but they are others who see Jesus in other ways. I think the Fuel Injected Filosofizer had an interesting viewpoint for Christ.

"I like picture Jesus with long hair and like eagles wings and he's singing lead vocals for Lenard Skinnard, with an Angel band, and I’m in the front row, and I’m hammered drunk"
Cal Naughton Jr.

1 comment:

Patti said...

Poor Tom! Please get well, I'd hate to have to put youd down right before Christmas.